§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is all data referring to your person, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible person – Privacy Officer according to . Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU Data Protection Regulation (DS-GMO) is indicated in our Impressum. Our Privacy Officer can be reached at email@example.com or at our postal address with the line "der Datenschutzbeauftragte" added.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data provided by you, such as company name, first and last name, address, email, phone number and request reason are stored to answer your questions. We delete such data after they are no longer needed or, if there are legal obligations to archive it, we restrict the processing of such data accordingly.
(4) If we use authorized service providers for some functions of our product portfolio or if we want to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below on the respective operations. We also inform you about the criteria governing the storage period.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) We grant you the following rights regarding your personal data concerned:
- right to information,
- the right to correct or delete,
- the right to limit the processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to data portability.
(2) You are also entitled to make complaints about our processing of your personal data to a data protection authority.
§ 3 Collecting personal data whe visiting our website
(1) In case of the merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we collect only the personal information that your browser sends to our server. If you want to look at our website, we collect the following data that are technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO ):
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference from Greenwich Mean time (GMT)
- content of the request (specific page)
- access status / HTTP status code
- each amount of data transferred
- site from which the request comes
- operating system and its interface
- language version of the browser software.
(2) Cookies are stored on your computer in addition to the aforementioned data when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using, through which information is transferred to the party which sets the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which explains the following description:
- Transient cookies (see ad b)
- Persistent cookies (see ad c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These cookies store a session ID with which various requests from your browser can be linked to the unique session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our site. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can always delete the cookies in your browser security settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings to suit your preference and e.g. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out that you may not be able to use all features of this website if you disable the cookies.
f) The Flash cookies we use are not handled by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects which are stored on your terminal equipment. These objects save necessary data regardless of your browser type and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not wish to process the flash cookies, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g.. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by setting your browser to private mode. We also recommend that you manually delete your cookies and browsing history regularly.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc.
("Google"). Google Analytics uses "Cookies", text files that are stored on your computer, to help analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In case of activation of the IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be truncated within Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website Google will use this information to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and provide other services related to website and internet usage to the website owner.
(2) The IP address sent by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". This ensures that IP addresses are truncated during processing and cannot be identified with particular person. As as the data about you allow any personal reference, the record is therefore immediately excluded and personal data are deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics in order to analyze the use of our website and to improve it regularly. Using the statistics, we can improve our website and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
(7) This website uses Google Analytics also for cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is performed by a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your usage in your account under "My Account", "personal information".